Wednesday 2 March 2011

Humble Beginnings

Greetings!

By some strange reason, perhaps fate, pure luck or an incredible and extraordinary set of events, you have arrived here - on my blog.

"What's this all about?" "Like there's not enough blogs already!" You might wonder...

This one, i hope, will be special. This is the place where I'll be reviewing music, whatever makes it's way to my hands -or rather, ears - will have it's 5mins of fame and glory. The glory bit I do not guarantee as I might get a bit vocal about things I don't like, but bear in mind I'll always do my best to be fair.

You should see a review every few days, I doubt I'll limit myself to one-a-week, or even two-a-week, it'll all come down to how many albums are released in a given week.
I'm also one of those lucky people who enjoys a gig every week or so, most of which are done by unknown up-and-coming bands and I will review gigs along with albums, EP's and singles.

Pop here often, as I'll do my best to keep you entertained, interested and maybe you'll even follow my advice and buy an album or two!

Now enjoy the last few hours of Paul-Free-Internet, it will not last !

No comments:

Post a Comment