Tuesday 5 April 2011

Another update

Howdy

Just gonna give you a quick insight in my most recent thoughts.

First.
I should have a review up around late wednesday/thursday so check back in soon.
Nothing too fancy and most of you had a bit of time to listen to it, just as I did, so the review won't be the "omg so awesome, but it's only my first impression" kind.

Second.
This is the most important point.
I'm not quite happy with the general quality of my past review, I do feel I've rushed it and I should've "slept on it" and get back to writing in the morning. Instead, I wrote it literally within an hour or less, of coming back home from the gig.

It's not that I'm second-guessing my opinions, as they remain the same, but the wording and details - the style. I'm not quite happy with it. Unlike the review of So Long Seattle - "So Believe" song, which I'm quite happy about, in it's own department.

Third.
There will be a review of a videoclip and - of course - a song, coming in a matter of a day.

Zat would be it.
Keep on rockin'

No comments:

Post a Comment